Keep your submit box open obviously, because how the fuck will i send it then????
I’ll do every single one until it reaches to a ridiculous number
likes don’t count, but you can like it anyway uwu
"Are you a terrorist? ‘Cuz shawty, u da bomb"
pls be levi
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
That reminds me of how I was told that my uncle, as a child was sat in a box and my grandma asked him if he was in a car or a plane. He replied “No. It’s a box.”
never loved a gif so much
this is kinda creepy tho
The story behind this painting is very interesting, though. The artist’s mother was very sick, so the house was always filled a suffocating silence. This painting depicts him wanting to scream, but having to be silent, hence the anguished expression. In the whole painting you see figures in the background, one of which is his sister.
I could stare at this for hours.
This is horrifying
this is intense
Is that Smeagol in a nightie?
Oh GOD I’m dead.
Originally from POKÉSWAPS
*is not amused by Let It Go’s lack of Golden Globe award*
ok but are we just gonna ignore the way it looks like she’s about to shove her hand up someone’s ass in this pic
Elsa: *preparing to give you a prostate exam*
DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH I’M SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY.
Relax sir and let it go.
FUUuuuuu I tried not to reblog this and failed choking on tears from laughing.
Resistance is futile.
needed the laugh XD!
Exam is done..
can I just point out how this went from Golden Globes to prostate exams and I love it so much I can’t breathe
Yes i would like 7 eaches of bananas
In Norwegian, you don’t refer to your romantic partner as a “boyfriend” or “girlfriend”. You say “kjæreste”, which is gender neutral and literally translates to “the dearest”.
and in swedish you refer to your boyfriend/girlfriend by saying ”älskling” which translates into ”my beloved one”
And in Finnish we say “mulkvisti” which means “one I don’t hate as much as the others”
*squints at finland*